Parent Advisory Committee (PAC)
The Washtenaw Intermediate School District (WISD) Parent Advisory Committee (PAC), in partnership with families, the WISD, local public school agencies, and communities, will facilitate the education of all students to ensure that they maximize their potential and become contributing members of society, living, working, and participating in their communities.
Parent Advisory Committee Meetings are held on the third Tuesday of each month from 6:30 – 8:30. All parents are welcome.
2012/2013 PAC Meeting Schedule (3rd Tuesday of the month unless otherwise noted):
- Tues, Oct. 16 @ 6:30-8:30pm
- Tues, Nov. 20 @ 6:30-8:30pm
- No December mtg
- Tues, Jan. 15 @ 6:30-8:30pm
- Tues, Feb. 19 @ 6:30-8:30pm
- Tues, March 19 @ 6:30-8:30pm
- Tues, April 16 @ 6:30-8:30pm
- Tues, May 21 @ 6:30-8:30pm
- Tues, June 11 @ 6:30-8:30pm(Note that June mtg is 2nd Tues of the month)